Home | Resources | | Travel Itinerary | Videos | Blog | About Peter Truong | Miracles

Monday, July 12, 2010

MIRACLES

Mae Boonruern was healed from an abnormal growth in her thyroid gland. She used to have a very big goitre in her neck
[Read more & view video]


ROWENA TATEL HEALED OF DEAFNESS & MUTE
She has not been able to hear or speak a single word for so many years. [Read more & view video]


Bad smell in my mouth is just disappearing. I noticed the black streaks on my teeth disappearing. [Read more & view video]



GABRIEL HEALED OF HEART ENLARGEMENT
[View video]




MATHHA BANDA HEALED OF LONG TERM BACK PAIN

The pain used to be constant, especially when I sat down or had to stand for a long time or bend my back. The doctor had even recommended surgery to my back which I refused.
[Read more & view video]


My hearing ability has been restored by Jesus one week before my appointment with ENT doctor. During my hearing test, the doctor said that my hearing was back to normal. [Read more]


PEI SAN'S DAUGHTER HEALED OF DENGUE FEVER
My four-year-old daughter Chloe was diagnosed with dengue fever on Monday Feb 24. Her condition deteriorated during the first two days of her illness and my husband and I were very worried. [Read more]




HEALED OF GUN SHOT WOUND
For a long time, I have suffered pain in my leg from a gunshot for 12 years. [Read more]