CERVICAL CANCER HEALED - ST ANDREW'S CATHEDRAL SINGAPORE
In July 2012, when the doctors confirmed there were cancer cells at the cervix, it caught me and my family by surprise. Each appointment with the doctor seems like a testimony time as I kept sharing with the doctor that my God will heal me and the doctor looked at me and remained speechless. Another time the doctor said:'Ya, I know Jesus heals during the early church but not the main thing today" and I kept saying: "No doctor, Jesus heals yesterday today and tomorrow"
In August, I thanked the LORD for partnering Pastor Peter and be his translator during the Miracle Healing Rally at the St. Andrew Cathedral, Singapore. After each Miracle service, the LORD moved me to receive prayer blessings and by faith, I thanked the LORD for His healing .
When the doctor asked me to remove the whole womb, the cervix , the uterus and the fallopian tubes to prevent the cancer cells from spreading and I replied- No, this is not what I heard from God and I wrote email to Pastor Peter and sister Sharon to pray that the doctor found no evidence to substantial the claim. My husband and my children were so convinced by the Doctors and in their anxiety and love for me, kept persuading me to obey the doctor.
One of the nights, the LORD sent a dream to comfort me. In the dream, Jesus carried me lovingly as His bride. I was in my wedding gown and so lovingly loved by Jesus. On 2nd Oct 2012, The LORD gave His Words in 2 King 20:5 that " I heard your prayer and I saw your tears, I will heal you.".
On 15th Oct, the doctor confirmed it is a miracle healing as there is no cancer cell at the cervix. I am so grateful to the LORD and I know that the end time ministry is more than preaching the Word as the LORD will glorify His Holy Name through Divine healing power and draw all men unto Him.
Written by Esther Chua-Lee, Singapore


